PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Great New Finds at Dollar Tree!



These are my great new finds at Dollar Tree!
They are dry erase fact sets. I bought the  addition and subtraction facts. The student can time themselves with our timers, record their time, and erase for the next student. I love them because they are reusable and environmentally friendly. A great reminder since Earth Day is coming soon and we talk a lot about how we can save paper and resources. I think I will also let the students check them out and practice at home.





These are Ear Buds that come in fun colors. The only problem we have had with our new iPods is the cleaning of the ear buds between users. I bought enough ear buds so that each student will have their own pair. I will store them in a baggie with the student's name and they can use the same pair throughout the year.  Much more sanitary!

No comments:

Post a Comment