PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, February 10, 2011

iPod Grant




It is amazing how a grant can change everything you do. I received a grant for five iPod Touches from the Shawnee Education Foundation.  Needless to say, the students love the iPods and they are a great learning tool. I never imagined that they would have such an impact on the things we do daily. There are so many apps to compliment our curriculum and to practice skills. I cannot imagine my class without iPods!

 Two months ago I would never have dreamed that I could navigate my way through making a classroom blog. Now I am finding myself wanting to post pictures of my class all the time!  I am using the iPods to record the things we do in class and share them with whoever would like to join us on our learning journey.  A HUGE shout-out to Shawnee Education Foundation! You have touched many lives!





No comments:

Post a Comment